How to install & activate FAAST Boot in all Systemd Linux Operating Systems
Here's why Robo FAAST Boot works
Linux Operating system kernels and system files have become much larger, far more complex and extremely versatile, which has made them boot up way slower than the old days when Linux was first available to the public. There are now at least 20 different Linux UI Desktop flavors and over 100,000 Linux software applications. To decrease boot up time requires a serious expert who knows what slows down Linux and how to safely and carefully tweak hundreds of low level system files so your machine can boot up to ten times faster. Robo who has 20+ years of Linux Desktop & Server experience has to hand code each FAAST Boot custom installer file for you. Then he can email your unique download url to you (which never expires)
Without FAAST Boot your machine most likely takes at least one minute or more to boot up. With FAAST Boot it will take only 4 to 7 seconds!
Don't believe it? Then watch the FAAST Boot video for 100% proof!
Important! Please read this overview
To run Robo FAAST Boot which works on all 32 & 64 bit systemd based Linux Operating Systems, you need to first download and run the shell script application installer explained in steps 1 & 2 below. Then proceed to steps 3 - 7 below.
click on the download button and save the Robo UNTRACKER shell script installer file to a folder in your Linux Operating System. The installer supports apt, dnf & pacman package managers automatically.
Go to the folder where the robo-faast-boot-installer.sh file was downloaded to and open a terminal and type:
sudo sh robo-faast-boot-installer.sh and press enter.
click on the "Buy Now" order button and Robo will create your custom FAAST-Boot Installer for you.
Why is there a cost for the Robo FAAST-Boot Installer?
1. Robo FAAST-Boot requires a unique download per machine because every Linux OS installation is configured differently by each Distro and then set up uniquely by each User. There are now at least 20 different Linux UI Desktop flavors and over 100,000 Linux software applications. To decrease boot up time requires a serious expert who knows what slows down Linux and how to safely and carefully tweak hundreds of low level system files so your machine can boot up to ten times faster. This is why Robo who has 20+ years of Linux Desktop & Server experience has to hand code each FAAST Boot custom installer file for you. Then he can email your unique download url to you (which never expires)
2. Working for free is unfair and causes people to become homeless and starve to death!
3. Robo has three children and a wife to feed and take care of.
4. Robo already tried to survive while giving away Stealth VM, C Drive to VM & Tech Support for free for two years (Between 2017 -2019) and he ended up homeless on February 26th 2020. Have you watched the "Robo now homeless in the California Desert February 26th, 2020" video on the Robolinux1 YouTube Channel?
5. Robo has to work six days a week, 12 hours a day in order to code and maintain the many Robolinux Operating Systems and add on software for you. This is more work than a full time job!
In your Linux Operating System (In this example below it is Linux Mint) go to the main menu "Administration" option. At the top right you will see the 1,2 & 3 "Robo FAAST-Boot" menu options.
Then click on the menu option "2. FAAST Boot diagnostics report" icon which will create a dynamic text file called "My_boot_diagnostics_report" on your desktop.
Relax! Your diagnostics report has NO private or sensitive data in it! Verify it by looking at every line of text in the file.
Please reply to the Robolinux Thank you email for your "Robo FAAST-Boot for all systemd Operating systems" order and be sure to attach your file called "My_boot_diagnostics_report" you created on your desktop explained in Step 5 above. Within 1-8 hours you will receive your unique Robo FAAST Boot installer download file url by email, which you need to save into your Downloads folder. If your OS is running a foreign language please create an English "Downloads" folder in your home/username directory.
WARNING! Please close all applications before you install FAAST Boot
Then simply click on the menu option "3. FAAST-Boot Installer" icon at the top right System menu options to install it in less than one minute.
IMPORTANT! The file you receive will not work correctly on other PC's or laptop's because each machine is unique, which is why Robo has to spend time hand coding each custom Robo FAAST-Boot installer file for you.
Robo is qodesh to you! (that means dedicated in YASHUA's Ancient language)
After a while even Linux needs a FAAST Boot tune up. This Robo menu option instantly restores your Linux boot speed back to its original 5 -7 second Robo FAAST Boot speed! Check your Boot up time and click this menu option whenever you need it.
Enjoy saving thousands of minutes per year waiting for Linux to boot!